Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

Twiggy
Nieuw forum-lid

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2001 :  23:50:47  Show Profile
Hello to my favorite Dutchies! I'm sorry that I can't write this in Dutch (the English is just going to ruin the look of your page!), but as you know my entire Dutch vocabulary consists of about eight words: the phrase "Je moeder heeft gebeld" which came in handy when speaking to Henri, "Dan kje Wel" and "Gezellig." I'm sure I've spelled some of them wrong, but what can you expect from an American? :) Well, look at it this way, now your site is really "international!"

I really wish I could read what all of you have written about regarding Peru and our adventures there, especially when my name gets included in the subject line of two of the entries! Should I tell my own version of "when henri met melanie?" :)

Anyway, from movie quotes to "artistic names" to nights out in Cuzco, I just wanted to let you guys know, it was a blast! I'm really lucky to have met such cool guys who were not only willing to hang out with an American, but speak English 90% of the time - it meant a lot to me! Take care, and please keep in touch!

Twiggy

Twiggy
  Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: